Saturday, August 30, 2008

The Future

Well, the DNC is over.  Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to read me and accompany me on this journey.  Now, as we move onto the next phase of the election, and as I get ready to begin a new phase of life (yay college!), it strikes me as a time to reevaluate this blog.  I mean, it's not like I can write much more about the DNC.  All I have left to do is buy a new camera cord to replace the one I left in Denver and then get the pictures from Invesco up.  Which shouldn't take more than...a day?

So I have to decide what to do when that's done.  

I want to keep this blog alive, and write about the things in my life, and in our country, that I think are worth discussing.  I hope anyone who has enjoyed reading this past week will come back and keep up with the blog as it moves on from the DNC into a broader focus.  If anyone has any suggestions or tips, I'd love to hear them.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope to hear from you.

peace

No comments: